Post 4: My favorite TV show




Actually, I don´t watch TV that much because I don´t have any time except for university, but when I have free time, holidays or summer vacations I watch tv programs a lot. I really like it, there are many entertainment programs that also I can learn from.

Resultado de imagen para criminal mind
I like the criminal investigation, so Criminal Minds is a program that I love it, is an American police crime drama. It´s about a group of crime investigators, who work in Behavioral Analysis Unit (BAU) for the FBI. They are dedicated to analyze the behavior of an unknown subject, who killed one or many persons and create a psychological profile that help to capture the killer. Each chapter it’s about a different stories and crimes.


They are seven main characters that conform the group, each of them contribute to create the profile according to their knowledge and experience, there is Hotchner (boss), García (hacker), Reid (special agent and very smart), J.J (linguist and communication expert), Morgan (tactical trainer), Prentiss (special agent), Rossi (special agent), all of them are important in the group. 

I couldn’t choose a favorite episode, because there are so distinct, each chapter is about a different trauma and mental disorder of killers, which demonstrates the importance of people's mental health.

Comentarios

Entradas populares