Post 5: My future job


I am not sure what job I want in the future, I mean, yes I will be an architect but there are many areas I could dedicate myself as an architect. What I am sure of is want to help people, that it would make me happy. I don´t know, I imagine all things that could be better to people´s life and that today aren´t. I would to generate a positive change in their life than just making money.
Maybe I could dedicate myself urbanism, to design the public space that people use, that is a great idea if I want transgressive with my job. I would like to work in an office with a spectacular view, then, when I am stressed, I can be distracted and relax, also work with other people because we can share ideas and create a better project.
I´m thinking, is just an idea, when I finish the undergraduate degree, study a sustainability major and complement with urban mobility, to cooperate with the planet and the climate crisis and make green cities. Somehow I feel committed to society and myself.
Recently, I took a course about vulnerability, inequality, poverty and exclusion, and that it was overwhelming, now I see things with a more critical perspective.

Comentarios

Entradas populares