Post 6: Postgraduate Studies



I have been thinking about what postgraduate I would like to study and I concluded that I want to study something related to social development. As I mentioned, in the previously post, when I took the vulnerability and poverty course, my point of view changed and now I am more critical about what is going  on in the country. I understand the privileged position in which I am with the fact of studying at university and I want to take advantage of this to improve the situation of other people.

Inequality in Chile is brutal in all areas, economic, social, cultural, political, etc. There are practically 2 Chiles, one of the rich and one of the poor where neoliberalism benefits money and punishes poverty. It is in this sense that I would like to make profound changes in the perspective that we as a country have and where architecture plays a fundamental role, in terms of urbanplanning and housing, in which the quality of the projects are equally segregating. there is an important class struggle in our country that should not exist and ensure the equality of citizens, because at the end of the day we are all the same and whether or not having money should not be so important.

Probably it sounds utopian, we all dream at some point to change the world maybe I won´t but who knows, the future is uncertain.

Comentarios

Entradas populares