Post 3: My best friend



Throughout my life I have met many people, some came out of my life and others became my friends. I have to admit that my social circle is small, and I think choosing a friend is an important thing not to be left to chance.

This time I'd like to talk about my best friend, but this friend is not human, it's about my little dog. She is called Lulu, she is a little white poodle who's been with me since I was 13 and I can say that they've been the best years of my life, I love her very much and I know she loves me. I found in her a different friendship, a pure friendship. It makes me happy when I come home after a sad or stressful day, accompanies me, we go for a walk in the park and sleep together.

I feel like she understands me even when we don't speak the same language, I know what she likes and what she doesn't, it's my baby, I don't know what I'd do without her.

Comentarios

Entradas populares