Post 2: The best concert ever



Resultado de imagen para septimo día cirque du soleil soda stereo
Well, I didn’t go to many concerts in my life. The explanation is simple, I would go to the concert of a few groups and singer that only I like them. My favorite band is Soda Stereo, but for obvious reasons they break up and don´t do concerts, I couldn´t enjoy their music in real time, a dream I won´t fulfill.





Resultado de imagen para septimo día cirque du soleil soda stereo
2 years ago, the Cirque du Soleil made a show inspired in Soda and I went. It is not the same evidently, and isn´t closer, but I like it. It was in Movistar Arena. There were so many people and I really enjoyed that experience, it was phenomenal. The acrobatics made by the circus artists were awesome and they wore extravagant clothes with so many colors. The music was so loud that I can´t heard to other people.


                                                   

The stage and all of the show looked incredible. Unfortunately, I don´t have photos because the organization of the show didn´t authorize us to take them. The place was dark and the flash could cause damage to the artist. I have this experience only in my memory.

Comentarios

Entradas populares