Post 1: A country I would like to visit




Hi everyone, today I talk a little about me.

There are so many countries that I would like to visit, so many options! It is hard to choose but I would like to visit Indonesia, in particular Bali. Is different to anything I know, I refer about the Oriental culture. I like to feel new experiences, and I have always the desire to visit Asian countries.

                     Resultado de imagen para bali

I don’t know much about Bali, and that’s the point, learn about it. I just know that is an island and by the photos I could see the beautiful nature, the coasts and the incredible views, also the exotic food, that I think have to be delicious. It’s an opportunity to escape from the city hustle and bustle and smog.                    

If I could, I stay in Bali but it could be too much hurried. First, I would go on vacation, learn something about the people, their language, and place architecture, and just after that, I would think if I live there.

Comentarios

Entradas populares